Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Rain~ Rizq~ I ♥ Rain

I wonder why i like rain so much..
Now i remembered..
Rain bring Rizq from Allah..
To water the land..
To feed the greens..
To soothe the earth..
And for us to drink..

And why i like rain so much is because...
When i stand in the rain..
It cools me down..
I can cry and no one will know..
My hot running tears won't be seen in the rain..
My hot face will be cooler..
My nose won't become red if i cry in the rain..
My eyes won't be sore in the rain..
My heart ache is lighter when the rain pours on me..

As no one will know..
But the rain...
Is a gift from Allah to me...
So that I, can cry in it and only Allah knows..
And Allah will take care of me..
HE always did....

I love rain..so much..
Hoping for more rain tomorrow..

0 comments:

Post a Comment