Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sorry..and thank you...

Salamun alaik..

I am writing this straight from my heart...
I am writing this to all that i love...
I am writing this so that u know how much u really mean to me...

I am truly am sorry for all my mistakes..my flaws...my wrongdoings...
I am asking you guys for forgiveness...
I am lacking in everything...
I who have nothing...
Forgive me...

I...am also thankful...and grateful...
For all of you...
I am blessed with a great family...
And wonderful friends...
These two are enough for me...

These days...it seems so fast...so hard...
And..
Before its too late...
Before i ran out of time...

I wanna tell u guys how much i really love u...
This..is a piece of my heart...
I carves this feelings out...
So that..u know...
How special you are to me...

Thank Allah...
I am born in this great family...
Thank Allah...
That my path crossed yours my friend...

I ♥ u guys so much...
We may not have it all...
But together we have it all...

LUNMUSM,
me & my littlest things

0 comments:

Post a Comment